The unbelievers think we're odd but this we do not mind

by Mysterious 17 Replies latest jw friends

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    Anyone else think jws are weird when they claim it's not blood it's "meat juices"

I'm still hearing that one.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Anyone else think jws are weird when they claim it's not blood it's "meat juices" just what does your body meat sit in I'm sure you've accidentally cut yourself at least once.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Anyone else think jws are weird when they claim it's not blood it's "meat juices" just what does your body meat sit in I'm sure you've accidentally cut yourself at least once.

Whilst 'meat juices' do contain a small amount of blood, it isn't the same thing. Meat juices are largely derived from the high water content of body (meat) cells themselves, and carry with them a fair bit of protein, rather than being chiefly blood.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Whilst 'meat juices' do contain a small amount of blood, it isn't the same thing. Meat juices are largely derived from the high water content of body (meat) cells themselves, and carry with them a fair bit of protein, rather than being chiefly blood.

Simply put: "yes there is blood in 'meat jucies' "

Josie

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I was already weird and odd to begin with. Becoming a JW kid didn't exactly help.

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

What is even sadder is that I had to be a weird kid and because of this I will probably be weird my entire life. Even after you leave you never quite fit in.

Loruhamah

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I hated standing out in school and I hated it even more knowing that I should like it

I had to stand out in the hallway in the morning while they played God Save the Queen and had morning prayer.

That centered me out until the 11 grade when I finally was able to quit school and get my first job at a gas station.

No need to get one of them higher educations what with the big "A" coming in the next few weeks or months.

Come to think of it that was over 40 years ago..

I even knew some that wouldn't eat at macdonald's because they heard there were by products in their burgers.

It was never proven and it fell by the wayside soon after. That was about the same time that it was reported that some "flour" might contain blood to fortify it. Parinoia reigned supreme for a while...

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Simply put: "yes there is blood in 'meat jucies' "

Yes, mrsjones5, but the comment I was responding to was regarding JWs saying "it's not blood, it's 'meat juices'". The claim was about whether meat juices are blood, not whether they contain blood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit