Make Me Laugh!

by ButtLight 29 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Ok, how bout a little Friday fun. The first person that can make me laugh wins, and then we have to make that person laugh, and so on! No lagging allowed, you laugh your done! LOL

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

George Bush is smooth like the Ken doll.

Rub a Dub

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Now, I am not racist or prejudice at all..........

Butt, did you ever want to have sex with a midget, then afterwards kick them really hard and tell them to go back to their clown car?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Sorry rub!

OMG, my eyes are watering!

Now, I am not racist or prejudice at all..........

Butt, did you ever want to have sex with a midget, then afterwards kick them really hard and tell them to go back to their clown car?

Brooke got me already!!!!!!!!
  • Warlock
    Warlock

The best laugh I ever had in my life was reading "J.W.'s Gone Wild" right here on JWD.

Warlock

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Haha I laugh everytime in my head when I think of Brooke trying to weigh her boobs on a scale but then she can't lean over and read the number because her boobs cover up the whole scale.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Brooke, you said you hate to shave every day. And you hate having hair anywhere on your body besides your head. WELL, you forgot to shave the hair on your butt crack! I could braid them babies!

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Brooke's got corn rows on her crack.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Brooke's got corn rows on her crack.

if she isnt laughing, i sure as hell am!!!!!!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

LOL.....Alright Nancy got me with the weighing of my Boobs. I remember that well...lol.

OK, let's make Nancy laugh.

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit