How well do you know the person above you?

by JH 45 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

She lives in one of my favorite places in the US.....also after reading many of her posts, I can say she is a good girl.

Brooke

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

He beat me to it....He has a real nice Bald head!

Sweet, funny, and to the point!

Brooke

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Rub has a wife.

And a scary avatar.

Yes, I wasn't suggesting anything ....ahhh .. "untoward" as they say.

Just a fact, she looks very nice.

My avatar is from the big street pary in Key West every year. Still "underground" in the Borg though.

Rub a Dub

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

you beat me to it

Avishai is a total hunk, that no woman can touch!!!!!!! Damn, the cute ones are always gay or taken!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Hi Ms. Butt ....

Always a pleasure seeing you. (of the South Florida class)

Rub a Dub

• under_believer
    under_believer

Rubadub is still "in," like me. He has a penchant for freaky-looking avatars and forum handles that include sexual innuendo. He has a rapier wit and may possibly be undead.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Rubadub is still "in," like me. He has a penchant for freaky-looking avatars and forum handles that include sexual innuendo. He has a rapier wit and may possibly be undead. Under_believer Thank you. An interesting comment but true. Those of us still in often use wit (or something lesser in others' opinions) to mask some of the crap around us. Not being able to be totally open at this point leads to its own disappointments when we can't fully communicate with others. But the day is coming. Rub a Dub

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I think under-believer is still going to meetings, etc., and has had some great topics, including some experiences from the special assembly day that were great.
    S4

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    She lives in one of my favorite places in the US.....also after reading many of her posts, I can say she is a good girl.

Brooke

Aw, thanks Brooke! I really gotta meet you (and Buttlight). How far away are we from each other? GOOD Girl (didja hear that everybody? Brooke weighed in and what she says is gospel, being that she is a nun and all )

• lola28
    lola28

Has always struck me as a nice person who i have been meaning to pm for a long time.

lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit