How well do you know the person above you?

by JH 45 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

In other words, say something short, that you learnt on JWD, about the person above you.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Loves coke as much as I do......and has horrible gas!

Brooke

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Very pretty and likes to have a good time. All the pictures brooke posts, she is always smiling.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

oops What can i say, i have absolutely no clue who you are!!!!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Is a wonderful host, and a great hands on friend to help a poor drunk girl.......

Speaking of "hands on" she totally pinched my nipple when I crashed at her place.

Brooke

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Speaking of "hands on" she totally pinched my nipple when I crashed at her place.

I know you more than you know!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    I know you more than you know!

Oh Lord! Hopefully, it was you or someone over 18! Brooke

• ballistic
    ballistic

I would say Brooke is kind hearted, honest, lives life to the full, can be sensitive but does not suffer fools or idiots gladly.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Ballistic is the kind of person that changes shape from time to time. He began life as a beachball, and is now a funny looking cork creature with a big mouth and a head the size of a football.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Jeannie is passionate about her children. She used to portray herself as Betty Boop! She has a wonderful voice here and is a noteworthy regular of the JWD community.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit