My Dearest Gumby

by damselfly 25 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Now you all have got me to thinking about "Salty Chocolate Balls". I think that Gumby could put some in a nutsac for Ballistic.

• damselfly
    damselfly

<<So, damselfly, how do you like your iMac, other that that? I've been wanting one for some time now.>>

I love it! Other then the no PM's on this site, I haven't come across anything else that doesn't work for me. It's super easy to use and quick to respond to everything I want it to do. I've got one and my boyfriend's brother has one and the rest of the family is so jealous.

Dams

• poppers
    poppers

"I love it! Other then the no PM's on this site, I haven't come across anything else that doesn't work for me. It's super easy to use and quick to respond to everything I want it to do. I've got one and my boyfriend's brother has one and the rest of the family is so jealous."

Hey, thanks for responding to my question, and for the encouraging review. I've been wanting one for a while now, and have been waiting until all of the software gets updated. I'm not sure if I'll get the 17" monitor or really splurge and go for the 20".

poppers

• damselfly
    damselfly

I got the 20" screen.

The quality is very good. When the boy wants to watch his car shows I can just pop in a DVD and watch what ever I want. In fact the color and picture are better the our TV.
    It wasn't that pricey (I got a student discount) and used my income tax return. Very pleased with it.

Dams

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Now you all have got me to thinking about "Salty Chocolate Balls".

Hey!! Who said I was salty and chocolate!

• Mary
    Mary

Don't anyone listen to the Gumpolisher....he's had his Nutsack Polishing license revoked after he went crazy on this poor bastard and left him dingerless. If yer gonna let the Gumbster give you a shine......ya better count 'em before and after and make sure the tally is the same:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit