My Dearest Gumby

by damselfly 25 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

Or should I say Gimpy? :D

It is always a pleasure to see you pop your green & bendy self onto the board.
    How's the knee? Getting better?
    I think I forgot to give you B'erfday smacks so here they are----> *smacksmack*

<3 Dams

(I can't reply to pm's so everybody else just pretend ya don't see this)

• under_believer
    under_believer

Why can't you reply to PM's?

• damselfly
    damselfly

<<Why can't you reply to PM's?>>

I've got an IMac and for whatever reason they don't go through to the other person.

Dams

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

alt I can't see anything in here .. where's the oomph /.. $%^*n! light switch? alt

• under_believer
    under_believer

Damselfly, if the PM thing is vexing you, I recommend that you consider going to http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/, downloading Firefox, and trying to respond to PMs in that browser.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Damn, now it makes sense why I've been getting loads of saucy PMs from Dams with strange knick names for me like Gumbastard.

• damselfly
    damselfly

LOL @ Balls.
    feeling a little left out are you?

Dams

• gumby
    gumby
    LOL @ Balls.

Poor ol damn Ballistic, the poor guys always tryin to fit in....dang funny fella.

Damsfly...I noticed you called him "Balls". I'm thinkin we outta give him that nickname BEFORE he hits the apostofest in texas....that way everyone will just call him balls when he arrives....tee hee

Yeah, I tried to PM you twice and it never showed up on my "sent messages". Hey, since we're PMing each other now out in the open like we are...I'll go ahead and tell ya what you wanted to know right here. My nutsack shines are 29.95 with no wax....and 35.95 with 3 coats of chocolate wax...or any other flavor cept for vanilla. I still think your man will be glad he did.....just like ballistic and unclebruce did.

Talk to you later..and thanks for getting back with me on this

Gumwealthy-sac-shinner

• damselfly
    damselfly

Mmmmm chocolate you say? I'm thinking that Balls could be your international mascot and model for the Nutsack shining biz you got going on. Just give him a freebie and send him loose to spread the word. Dams

• ballistic
    ballistic

Always... when it's about you.

"Balls". I'm thinkin we outta give him that nickname BEFORE he hits the apostofest in texas....

You can call me whatever you want, just as long as it doesn't involve shining or polishing anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit