Hey everybody

by ColdRedRain 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Thanx for bumping this, Auldsoul. I didn't see it.

• jgnat
    jgnat

The hospital's not the worst thing in the world. Even if you are very ill now they will likely not keep you past a month. When my son was at his worst, the hospital was a safe haven where his delusions couldn't find him.

He got his first good night's sleep.

He started to feel better almost right away.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Hey ((((((CRR))))))

Hope it gets better soon, whatever it takes.

I have enjoyed your posts a lot and I am not alone.

Take good care of yourself, ok?

• Scully
    Scully

(((( CRR ))))

Take care of yourself. We'll still be here when you get back.

You are loved and valued more than you know.

• unique1
    unique1

I am glad you are getting the help and support you need. Things will start looking up. Just hang in there.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Please , Please hang in there (((( ColdColdRain)))) I want your pain to go away for you too , but suicide is not the answer . The possibility exists that your depression and pain are temporary and can be alleviated , then life will feel worth living again . Give it time , don't give up .

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

CRR, I posted this in the other thread:

When the weight of the JW / ex-JW world starts getting the best of your emotions, take a break and do something else. We devoted our whole lives to this shit, there's no reason to go the extreme opposite and devote our whole lives to fighting it. The WTS took away time you could have spent on your passions and hobbies. Don't let them continue to keep them away from you.

You are the most important person in your life. You need to take good care of yourself. That includes having fun!

• rebel8
    rebel8

When you're really depressed, it's hard to imagine you could ever feel better. Try to recall times you did feel better, and keep telling yourself you can get there again!!

It takes courage to get help.

• anewme
    anewme

Cold Red Rain, sorry you are feeling so down.

Please keep us informed of your return to good spirits!

Like others have said, life does get better and the sun will shine again in your life.

Just hang in there and get some help.

Anewme

• KW13
    KW13

Hey man, look after yourself!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit