Hey everybody

by ColdRedRain 33 Replies latest jw friends

• bebu
    bebu

CCR, I'm sorry to hear you're at the bottom emotionally. Good for your mom to be watching out for you.

Let yourself be taken care of. You can take a break to be healed. You need it desperately.

bebu

• Swan
    Swan

Hang in there! It isn't easy, but it is worth it. It's hard to see that now, but when things do get better... they're great! Life is so much more enjoyable with the right meds and counseling. Just keep telling yourself that things do get better, that you won't always be sick, and you are worthy of the reward of life.

Tammy

• delilah
    delilah

Cold Red Rain.....................Hugs to you. Please hang in there and get the help you need. No shame in that...whatsoever man! We're here for you, wishing you well. Please let us know how you are doing ok?

• Will Power
    Will Power

Please get the help you need.
    You have a huge support group here.
    I'd attach some of those little red flowers, or smiley faces if I could

wp

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

(((CRR)))) take care, just hang in there. Take a trip to the amazon and observe and feel the beauty of nature.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I wish you all the best and a speedy emotional recovery. There are so many good things in life that can be enjoyed, hope you will also also do it soon.

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Hugs to you Cold Red Rain! I admire your courage in expressing what you're feeling and allowing others to help you. I can really empathize with what you're going through right now. I too often feel like I've not been equipped for life in this world. It's hard to keep going. Some days it's harder than others. Know that you're not alone and we believe in you. This too shall pass dear friend. Be gentle with yourself.
    tall penguin

• Brigid
    Brigid

Dear CRR,

I am so sorry for what you are going through right now. It seems as though everyone of us must go through our dark nights of the soul. No way to the other side but through it. Know that our thoughts are with you. We'll be waiting to hear how you're doing. You have more than what it takes to weather this inside of you. May you find peace.

Love and Light,

~Brigid

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Sorry for your pain. Please take care of yourself. (((((((CRR)))))))))

Coffee

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

ColdRedRain
    Hey man don't give up the fight - you are worth it.
    I found a book called 'Stop Thinking Start Living' by Richard Carlson very useful. Why don't you get a copy - it must be worth a try.
    lots of love and positive thoughts for you
    Eyeslice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit