Your eating habits

by greendawn 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Severus
    Severus
    I tend to eat a lot of cat meat (the younger the better) to the exclusion of other white meats.

What's the matter with a little dark kitty once in a while?

Black pussy is good!

• Panda
    Panda

EEEEWWWWWW... how gross is that! Cat YUCK! ... how does one eat cat? That's a rhetorical question. But I admit that I've partaken of dog and rat (really big rat), and some big black and yellow snake (you get to choose them live just like fish). But the dog and rat were cooked , smoked actually (no choice there). But I have chronic urticaria so I have to be careful about what I eat.

• DHL
    DHL

I never had a weight issue. I have been tall and slim all my life. I eat whatever I like. In the past this has been a lot of fast food but meanwhile I have developed a healthier eating attitude because my cholesterol became quite successful in its try to reach Mt. Everest level. These days I eat lots of fresh fruits every day (no limits, they often sum up to 50% of my daily eating because I love them so much), fish once or twice a week, not much meat, whole grain bread only. I love cheese. And I drink 3 to 4 litres water every day.

• nelly136
    nelly136

i like veggies pastas rice seafood but i dont avoid full fat food, although supermarket meat is cheap and cheerful i'd rather wait and save and get pork/lamb from a butchers that gets their produce from local farmers, or even better from a place that i can see its having a good life, at least that doesnt shrink away in a puddle of water and fat like the supermarket stuff. it tastes better too.

my friend has free range chickens so i get eggs from her when i can and shes got a poly tunnel for growing veg so i'll prolly get those from her too once shes established, i'm not fanatical about it, but it would be nice if fresh organic stuff was'nt soo expensive over here. the veg in supermarkets doesnt seem to have much flavour anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit