Can someone of the 144,000 get kicked out after entering heaven ???

by The_Replacement 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Robdar
    Robdar

I don't think so. However, the Bible doesn't say that they can't come back to earth to visit their relatives.

• heathen
    heathen

that's true they may be able to eventually party down with the mortals . LOL I think tho that they get a new name and all those type of things in order to create distance from their former life , but then there is a whole new order after the 1K reign so perhaps the angels will even enjoy the company of humans or vice versa who knows?

• undercover
    undercover

If some of the 144,000 already up there didn't go bad, then how do you explain that in some years the number of the remnant left on earth went up?

• KW13
    KW13

i can't imagine being happy stuck up there, not able to see family/friends who are enjoying a simple life on earth in paradise. maybe they'll get holiday's

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

People don't get 'kicked out' of heaven. It is a lot more sophisticated than that.

They are 'beamed' to a remote corner of the galaxy, where the weeping and gnashing of their teeth can take place in privacy - forever. Perhaps eternal life is not such a great idea!

The Bible mentions that the spirit creatures that go bad are to be sent to Tartarus, essentially a prison for spirit creatures.

I believe one of the publications mentioned that those spirit creatures that merit additional punishment are sent to live in Detroit.

Rub a Dub

• sinamongurl
    sinamongurl

in respone to "press any key"s comment:

on earth after the final test....ppl will still have free will....so they will be able to sin if they wish....the difference is they would be destroyed on the spot if they had a sinful thought of any kind instead of being allowed to live for countless number of years dwelling and indulging in their before being destroyed....lol

• M.J.
    M.J.

I think you might have come up with some new light there. Don't they point to the "sealing" of the 144,000 in Revelation as happening after the GT or something like that? This way they can explain why there are so many anointed left on earth. The darn fools up there keep screwing up and getting disintegrated.

• daystar
    daystar

Are the 144,000 supposed to be somehow better than the other angels? I mean, if other angels can sin, and did, according to the bible, what makes the 144,000 so special? Are they, like, super-duper angels or something?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit