Satanists, do you fear them or trash them?

by greendawn 40 Replies latest jw friends

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Forgot to add; I've personally known four, three I knew in high school and one several years later who left the witnesses and became quite involved in the 'church of satan' even presiding at black masses and such... (no he didn't have any 'powers', unless you consider the ability to drink massive amounts of hard liquor while smoking pot for HOURS without passing out to be a 'power')

I did decide not to associate with them to much! It wasn't motivated by fear however it was mainly motivated by a desire not to be associating with moronic goth ass clowns! (I did associate with the last ones sister though! MEEEEOOWWW!)

I've found that most satanist (in my experience) are outsiders who want to fit in but not conform to the big group! So they make a small group and conform to it!

Usually kinda confused!

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

I like trashing this evil bastard...

The Bush Family's Evil Salute
    laura bush satan inaugurationjenna bush satan

satan jenna bush
    daddy red eyes
    bush son of satan

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Wow! Sort of limiting the possible responses there, aren't you? What if the answer is neither of these?

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Hey 'open' wouldn't the son of Satan be smarter?

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    Hey 'open' wouldn't the son of Satan be smarter?

You're pro'lly Right... I think Marlyn Manson would make a better prez than Dubya

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Derek:
    I thought you were into presenting scientific "fact"? If so, does your theory come from imagination, anecdote, or presubstantiated quantitive research?

Further, are ya gonna present your own opinion or merely pick apart mine?

OFG:OMG, The Texas Longhorns are all satanists in disguise!!!

Maybe my choice of Summer vacation venue was ill-advised!

• kid-A
    kid-A

"I think their power is real but they can't touch you if you have faith in the gospel."

Greendawn, try wearing one of these. You can make them out of tin foil and they will protect you from all sorts of goblins, demons, trolls, gnomes and anal probing aliens!

• free2beme
    free2beme

I consider them to by angry Christians. As they still see Christianity as something real and they are against it in the most extreme of levels as they can find. People often confuse Pagan teachings with Satanist, which is not even in the same ball park. Pagans do not accept Christianity and then fight against it by taking the side of the character who is shown to be the bad guy, they just do not accept any part of Christianity and do their own thing. Satanist are a sad bunch.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    I consider them to by angry Christians.

That expains why Bush acts the way he does...

• Robdar
    Robdar

I have 2 good friends who are satanists. They are sweetest couple. I trust them more than I do some of my christian friends. Contrary to popular belief, most satanists do not worship the christian satan. Satan to them is an older god.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit