Convention release...192 page book..."Live with Jehovah's day in mind"

by proandcon 44 Replies latest jw friends

• VM44
    VM44

Where in the Bible is "Jehovah's Day" defined? --VM44

• Philippus
    Philippus

This one will surely bring abundance of "brighter light"...

• DHL
    DHL

Well, the light must become brighter because "Millions now living will never die" has become a joke...

• Room 215
    Room 215

Ohmigod... here we go again ``soon, soon, soon, let's go back to my room"........... for yet another screwing

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Well, armageddon's been around the corner for as long as I can remember. Does this "new" publication mean that the wts is finally round the bend?.

• Highlander
    Highlander

armageddon's been around the corner for as long as I can remember.

Yep, it's around the corner. It's over the hill. It's almost here. It can't be too much longer. Just a bit longer now.

I've heard all these expressions. I'm still waiting...............

• Philippus
    Philippus

I'm keen if they are presenting a new "implied" date like 2008, 2034 etc.

Can anyone scan the table of contents and the "relevant" chapters, please?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi phillippus, and welcome to the forum.

I'm keen if they are presenting a new "implied" date like 2008, 2034 etc. I doubt they would commit themselves to a date. They've been wrong far too often to do that again. Even the wts learn from their mistakes eventually

Can anyone scan the table of contents and the "relevant" chapters, please? Look at some of their previous publications and you'll probably find all the info in this "new" book in them. As has been said before, there is nothing new under the sun in the wts.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi philipus and welcome!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

As for that day and hour NO ONE knows. The words of Jesus Christ.

When anyone says to you look the day is here GET AWAY FROM THEM. The words of Jesus Christ

You won't read about these two scriptures in the new book. I'm paraphrasing.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit