What y'all been up to?

by KW13 28 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

Sometimes working with men is remarkably similar to working with a bunch of young women, Dams The gossip and whining is incredible. lol

• MissBehave
    MissBehave
    tryin to motivate to get stuff listed on ebay

Hey OFG, this is my project too. I just created an e-bay store today and now I've got to get motivated to get my listings up. I think I may put it off till tomorrow!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Got a hair cut, made jello shots to take to our daughter's poker party tonight, and am now waiting for dinner to be ready. Then off to the poker party.

By the way, jello shots are made with your favorite drink recipe, and Knox gelatin. Put them in small paper cups (like the Dixie bathroom size) and they are great. I made Pomegranate martinis and Lemon Drop martinis. Yummy. They are STRONG!

• KW13
    KW13

They sound tasty :D

• luna2
    luna2

Yummy, Mulan! I might try those someday.

• Poodles
    Poodles
    Yesterday was my birthday so i'm still feeling the after glow!!
  • OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    tryin to motivate to get stuff listed on ebay

Hey OFG, this is my project too. I just created an e-bay store today and now I've got to get motivated to get my listings up. I think I may put it off till tomorrow!

HA!... Ten Joints Later... The boards most productive Cannabis Smoker...

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsassZopenfireglass

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

OK, Karl, so once you've got the tent all spic and span, then what? Are you planning a camping trip then? Maybe with a friend, hehe?

• KW13
    KW13

Maybe Virgochik The lawn in the backyard is looking very nice

Yesterday was my birthday so i'm still feeling the after glow!!

Happy birthday

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit