Who do you want to meet?

by greendawn 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• greendawn
    greendawn

Who would you most like to meet and what would you tell them? Count even dead people by supposing that they are still alive.

I would like to meet the great Swiss psychologist Gustav Jung to ask him questions about symbolism and the unconscious mind.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Tupac Shukar

Timothy Leary

Alex Grey

Marylin Manson

Talib Kweli

Alexander & Ann Shuligin

XJW4EVR

Gumby

unclebruce

Hey ya'll, Ya wanna burn one?

• under_believer
    under_believer

Ugh this is way too close to a favorite JW topic of discussion that I plan to cover later in the "Things JW's Say" series. Your average JW would all be like "Moses, I want to meet Moses!"

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Nikola Tesla...as far as I know he is not a poster here.

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

Elvis. And I would ask him if he would like a home bible study. And by "home bible study" I mean "making out on my couch".

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Oh Yeah... How could I forget, Snoop D-O-double-G (Dogg)

I WILL hang with Snoop Dogg one day....

I keep hoping he'll make a suprise visit at "Reggae On The River"

• under_believer
    under_believer

But OpenFireGlass... Isn't Snizzle off the shizzle these days? Wouldn't that make visiting you a real falling-off-the-wazizzle risk?

• KW13
    KW13
    Oh Yeah... How could I forget, Snoop D-O-double-G (Dogg)

I WILL hang with Snoop Dogg one day....

I keep hoping he'll make a suprise visit at "Reggae On The River"

ah man, blazing that chronic!!

be sure to post me some since he's banned from the uk

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    But OpenFireGlass... Isn't Snizzle off the shizzle these days? Wouldn't that make visiting you a real falling-off-the-wazizzle risk?

YEAH RIGHT ! me thinks it's a frontcause he's got kids and all... you ever seen him on a late show getting confronted on that issue? he gets all squirmy with a shit-eatin' grin on his face... but even if it is true, I think Snoop would be hella funny to hang out with...

another person I'd like to hang out with (actually skate with or at his house) would have to be

my adolecent hero: Tony Hawk

• wednesday
    wednesday

I would like to have a long personal discussion with michael jackson and asked him how in the world he got to the point of wanting to sleep with pre teen boys. I would also like to know what dirt he has on some of the jws b/c he must have some, they followed him like the messiah, whenever he showed up in town.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit