Is there one thing that keeps you from going back?

by nsrn 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

For me the one thing would have to be; because they twist the intended meaning of the Bible to suit themselves, thus they can not be God's only voice on earth. God would not jerk himself around. The last cannon of Scripture was finished around 2000 years ago, since then nothing has changed. Not the meanings, not the intentions, only mans personal interpretations of it. There is no room for "new light" in the Bible. Imperfect men are imperfect men are imperfect men and I refuse to follow imperfect men when the Bible is not difficult to read and understand if you have a clean slate and no preconcieved ideas.

• magoo
    magoo

....uh......i regained control of my mind after i left...........would not want to give it up again,. no matter what size the carrot they dangle is

magoo

• lilybird
    lilybird

I know how good life is when I can be independent thinking and pursue a life that is best for me and not be controlled by a bunch of old men claiming to have the direction of god., I have no desire to go back to a life run by a cult..

• G Money
    G Money

Call me crazy but I think it would be fun to go back, not like always but to another hall far away and play the role to its fullest, like try to win an acadamy award. Only one sunday if you had nothing better to do. Just be the perfect witness and mess with them. meet the cute single sisters, etc.

• nelly136
    nelly136

i can't think of any reason or desire that would make me want to go back.

• MsGrowingGirl20

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit