How weird is this?

by Mulan 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

I had an eye exam recently, expecting to need a new prescription. For about the 4th time in a row, my eyes have improved. The eye doctor told me that if I was a new eye patient, he would tell me I didn't need glasses.

I've worn them since I was 16 and I am now 60. I have astigmatism, but he said it is so slight, that I could easily get by with the lowest correction in reading glasses.

He said I didn't need to get new glasses unless I wanted to get some. I don't. He said my correction is so slight that I really don't need them.

I just thought it was so odd that your eyes get better as you get older. At least mine did.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

I would look into getting a patent for that...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

It's that Miracle Wheat you've been baking with.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Mulan....If this happened in the 1910s, or 1920s you would have been mentioned in the Watchtower or Golden Age as an example of the blessings of the already-arrived Golden Age on earth.

• nowisee
    nowisee

hi mulan! how are you? my eyes are improving too. my myopia is clearing up, but now i nead reading glasses and have them all over the house. so, who will win apprentice? i think the brit. best wishes, nowisee

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

How are you doing it? Extra vitamin A? Carrot juice? Seriously, that's wonderful because you'll be saving money on new glasses!

• Es
    Es

Great news

es

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I had an eye exam recently, expecting to need a new prescription. For about the 4th time in a row, my eyes have improved. The eye doctor told me that if I was a new eye patient, he would tell me I didn't need glasses.

So you are starting to return to perfection... Interesting...

• I-follow-the-narrow-path
    I-follow-the-narrow-path

see... and my parents thought I needed glasses. :) Why do you wear glasses then?

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Maybe the doctor's eyes are getting worse and he is just not able the see the test results clearly anymore!

Pope

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit