Joel Osteen

by jw 36 Replies latest jw friends

• jw
    jw

Click here: Joel Osteen Ministries: Welcome to Joel Osteen Ministries! I am suggesting this site to all here. You don't need to belong to his religion to benefit from his speeches.

• Jourles
    Jourles

You're kidding, right?

May I ask why you are promoting Mr. Osteen?

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Thank you JW for that. I know people who are not religious at all, but they find that Joels sermons are uplifting and they get alot out of them.

I will actually pass this along to a few people I know who really like Joel Osteen.

BSoM

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

My parents went to one of his Sermons/Concerts/Donation Events in Oakland California. They waited 2 hours through all kinds of mini-Osteens and singers for him to come out and speak for a half an hour.

There was lots of talk about give give give lots of money.

They said it was very different from what you see on TV and they are no longer fans.

Best Regards,

Chrystal

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I am suggesting this site to all here. You don't need to belong to his religion to benefit from his speeches.

Getting raped by the WTBT$/JW's was enough to last me a lifetime. So, I believe .... I'LL PASS ON ANOTHER SHYSTER

• KW13
    KW13

Thanks for the thought, but not my cup of tea

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

He is a charismatic speaker but most of his sermons provide only "milk" and not any real spiritual substance. I don't know how he plans on helping other Christians develop in their relationship with Christ. If this is not his motive, than what is? $$ (possibly)

• daystar
    daystar

Eh, I think he's alright... for a Christian...

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Thanks, but no thanks. Half a lifetime listening to someone else's bullshit was as more than enough for me.

• jw
    jw

why georgia,

Ummm the website is free to veiw his videos.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit