Joel Osteen

by jw 36 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

Joel Osteen is one of those prosperity Gospel preachers. I have watched him on interviews and he has no real theology, just God is good and will RICHLY bless his believers if they have faith and tithe to him.

################# $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ this is the going thing now, the God will hook you up, but first you need to hook up me routine is hot nowadays

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I would have clicked on the link, but the word "sermon" made me feel physically sick.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Is THIS the thread that jw regrets posting? Better if none of us respond to it then, or it will stay in active topics....

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yes, that could be really embarrassing for jw. Poor jw.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Wait does jw regret posting it, or did jw deny posting it, claiming instead that someone stole their identity and is posting under the great name "jw"?

• jw
    jw
    Wait does jw regret posting it, or did jw deny posting it, claiming instead that someone stole their identity and is posting under the great name "jw"?

None of the above!

• ObservingTexan
    ObservingTexan
    He is a charismatic speaker but most of his sermons provide only "milk" and not any real spiritual substance. I don't know how he plans on helping other Christians develop in their relationship with Christ. If this is not his motive, than what is? $$ (possibly)

LovelyLil...... you are painting a picture with a very broad brush. Your statement asks me and others to believe that you have spent many hours listening to Osteen. I just don't believe that's the case considering your last statement. I am no Osteen fan. I couldn't tell you what he does or does not believe. I just don't believe that you know everything there is to know about the guy to make such a broad statement.

OT.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit