The name Jehovah and demons.

by Zico 22 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I have heard a few people say it worked for them.

However, I have heard Christians say they shout the name JESUS and that works.

And I had a Fijian RV that wiggled her little toe everytime a demon pinned her to the bed and that worked.

Shouting Jehovah may work, but the word Jehovah has no more power than any other word. It is just a WTS superstition designed to make JWs think they are special.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

LOL jwfacts: at the RV who wiggled her little toe when the demons pinned her to the bed.

Why would a wiggling toe scare away a demon? Why were they pinning her to the bed, anyway? Did they want to have sex with her? I've heard some women (even JW's) claim that demons tried to have sex with them. How does a demon know when he has climaxed? So do they ever try to make the woman climax? Or are they more the wham bam thank you mam types? Those horny little devils!

Cog

• Highlander
    Highlander

Since I've had no demon attacks lately, I wouldn't know. However, I find it unlikely that I would shout a name if something strange happened... I'd probably grab my camera. No kidding, with all the demon attack stories I heard as a youngster, I often wondered, When will I be attacked? Why am I being left out? Where's my demon!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit