Big WT article this week!

by 5thGeneration 29 Replies latest jw friends

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

I believe that this weeks coming WT is an indictment of all active JW publishers.

In my opinion, it SEEMS to imply that growth in the Organization has been stymied by the lackadaisical attitude in the Congregations.

They refer to the "token" service of the Jews and how it affected true worship and God's spirit.

Will discuss further...

• under_believer
    under_believer

Details, please. Not much to go on here. Not sure why you'd choose to spend one of your topics on such non-information.

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!

Now you're gonna have to go out and get your own WT to check it out!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Stop teasing us, what does it say.

• heathen
    heathen

geeze doesn't surprise me after reading last weeks blondies comments you won't hear. You Lazy Basturds , get out there and sell magazines so we can pay off the french government ......... blah blah Well not exactly like that but I got the idea about how the jews were blessed after they finished building the temple in jerusalem.

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

I simply posted about the upcoming WT that talks about how the JEWS lost JEHOVAH'S favour by making "token" service.

Seems to me that the Society is currently implying that JWs are NOW "making token service" so we may not have Jah's blessing!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    I simply posted about the upcoming WT that talks about how the JEWS lost JEHOVAH'S favour by making "token" service

Blimey - reckon they've cottoned on to the falsified Field Service slips? Lol

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Hee Hee..its so cute when people go back and forth at each other. Its like we're really a family

• undercover
    undercover
    Hee Hee..its so cute when people go back and forth at each other. Its like we're really a family

A really dysfunctional family...

• blondie
    blondie

If JWD doesn't go down tomorrow, I should have the WT Review up with all the pertinent original WT material.

First they rag on the teenagers (and younger) who are not getting baptized...did you think the inactive (which they can't count in their numbers) won't get their turn?

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit