• Gill
    Gill

Chop Suey....everytime!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Garlic Prawns or Beef in black Pepper Sauce

• greendawn
    greendawn

I usually take away from the local chinese, chicken with cashewnuts and Singapore noodles. However I wonder how much monosodiun glutamate goes in them to enhance their taste, could it be chicken meat frozen for a year before getting used?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    I usually take away from the local chinese, chicken with cashewnuts and Singapore noodles. However I wonder how much monosodiun glutamate goes in them to enhance their taste, could it be chicken meat frozen for a year before getting used?

Mmmmmm, MSG; nature's incredible food!

• luna2
    luna2

Most of the "Chinese" take-out around here is crap. I can't even get a good eggroll!

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

Egg fried rice and Pork balls!

CS 101

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two

MSG gives me a whooper of a headache ...most chinese take-out in my hood, advertise in the window ...NO MSG...My favorite chinese food is fried pawns with garlic sauce and the shimp toast.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

almond chicken. And around here some of the restaurants are dropping the use of msg supposedly.

BSoM

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

definitely no msg! We like MooGoo-Gaipan, sweet/sour pork, and sesame chicken & burbon chicken and can`t forget general tso chicken!! Yum!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit