What is your favorite Chinese Food?

by averyniceguy 47 Replies latest jw friends

• lowden
    lowden

Chicken with Green Peppers in Black Bean Sauce.......oooooooh yeah!

Peace

Lowden

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Chicked fried rice with lots of chunks of chicken - OMG!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

And Pork Dumplings!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I love it all, but my absolute favorite is Sesame Chicken - extra extra spicy!!!

• serendipity
    serendipity

I'm a crab rangoon fan as well, though a local Thai restaurant makes the best I've ever tasted. I also like Mu Shu, hot and sour soup and Beef & Broccoli.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    I always threaten my cats that I'm taking them to the Chinese Restaurant if they misbehave. But they don't understand English

Tell them in Chinese, next time.

I find cats have no trouble with English, so long as you yell it at them loudly enough!

As for talking to cats, I just let one out into the cold here, and said, as he was leaving "Come back when you're ready". I'm sure he will too.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

I don't know about the US but in the UK it's dog food unless you go to expensive restaurants.
    They use artificial flavour enhancers cos Chinese cusine is tasteless of its own, cheap cuts of meat and poultry and cheap oils.

• Soledad
    Soledad

shark fin soup, dumplins with bok choy, sauteed lobster with ginger, scallion and garlic, or any seafood sauteed with ginger, scallion and garlic. the place near me also has great chicken wings and tostones.

• atypical
    atypical

I always order the Wok My Dog special.

Actually, I have many favorites - almond chicken, garlic shrimp, kung pao chicken or shrimp (mmmmm....highly recommended), mongolian beef, and Tsing Tao.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Crumpet you are lucky to have Mono Sodium Glutamate (MSG) free chinese take away, I suppose the customers complained too much about it (ie the MSG) and they had to adjust to their demands. That way you are sure you are eating fresh meat.

Otherwise it's sort of like crisps (chips in the US) you eat cheese or prawn or beef, or bacon crisps but there is nothing of these in the crisps, it's just artificial flavour. That's why I always went for ready salted, or later for kettle chips with real added ingredients.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit