by 5thGeneration 30 Replies latest jw friends

• PEC
    PEC

((((( 5th Generation )))))

((((( Mary )))))

• Quandry
    Quandry

5th generation,

Hugs to you. My family was depressed for about two years after leaving. The dissillutionment is awful to deal with. But, there is light at the end of the tunnel. We are all better now. Life is good. The sun shines, little animals are being born this spring, The sky is so blue. We are able to appreciate many things now that we have time to reflect, instead of frantically running to meetings. It takes time to adjust. Hope things will improve for you soon.

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Hi 5th, try not to get too depressed walking away from this religion is not at all easy, it gets better over time though a better you is on the horizon just be strong and keep your chin up

• Quandry
    Quandry

The Oracle

Welcome to the forum. We can certainly use an Oracle here.

You are brave to try to help those you can from the inside. You are evidently one who cares. My husband was an elder for twenty years. He also cared for people and tried to help them. I hope it does not eat you up on the inside. You of course have to live with the fact that eventually they will come for you......

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

(((((5th generation)))))

and for Oracle, who inadvertently hijacked this hugging thread , I have posted a welcoming introductory topic for you to bounce off your interesting thoughts (welcome to the board Oracle) and hope others will respond as well. see below new Welcome to Fellow Newbie Oracle thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/134758/1.ashx

SnakesInTheTower (of the Fading Sheep Class)

• ringo5
    ringo5

Hey guys I'm pretty sure 5th Gen. is OK now since this thread is a year old.

Welcome Oracle! May the force be with you in your quest to free some or any minds.

ps you could start your own thread introducing yourself there.....

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

We've been scamed.........The.oracle must be a jw

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

ringo5... awww hell..... I just noticed the date of the original thread was 22 May 06 not 07! What a cooincidence.

22-May-06 22:35

It was Oracles post that was dated May 07. I guess it was good to start a different thread for Oracle so we notice his arrival. (grin)

SnakesInTheTower (of the Fading Sheep Class)

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I love Hugfests!

Hugs to all who need one!

Nvr

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Unicorn Joins the Hug Fest!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit