My Aunt died this morning

by xjwms 26 Replies latest jw friends

• xjwms
    xjwms

This is one of my mother's sisters

I am going to feel this one, ... because for the last five years, since my departure from the org. her and my cousins, .. we have become very close.

They have been very supportive for me. And they are not JW's. We have an open invite understanding. They have always invited us to holiday dinnners and family birthdays. They are showing me the things I have not been fimilar with.

I know that my cousins will continue with our association....my aunt will be missed. In her early ninetys she had a good life.

• blondie
    blondie

What a good way to be remembered.....

• atypical
    atypical

I'm sorry for your loss. That's great that she lived so long and showed kindness to you when you needed it.

• luna2
    luna2

Condolences, xjwms. She sounds like a great person.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

She sounds like a wonderful lady. I'm glad you got to be in her life before it was too late. My sincere sympathy for your loss!

• KW13
    KW13

Sorry for your loss, she sounded like a great aunt and friend.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Condolences

As has been said before, in some ways we feel loss more acutely, having lost so much. But on a positive note, what a wonderful thing it is to re-find family, and enjoy acceptance

{{{hugs}}}

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Sorry for your loss. She had a long life and sounds like a great aunt.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

xjwms, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Your aumt was obviously a wonderful person.

I will be thinking of you

love

Linda

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Sorry for your loss--I lost my aunt yesterday after a long battle with Parkinson's Disease. She was also my mom's sister. She took me a lot of places when I was young, like camping and Disneyland; I miss her dearly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit