My Aunt died this morning

by xjwms 26 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Your Aunt sounds like she was a wonderful person. Please accept my deepest condolences.

love Orangefatcat..

• serendipity
    serendipity

((( xjw ))) My condolences to you and your family.

• Mary
    Mary

I'm so sorry to here this.......I think it's harder for us when we lose family members because we were told that this would never happen----the New System was going to be here any day and we'd never have to watch elderly relatives grow old and die.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Sincere condolances xjwms

It is only when you have experienced the death of a loved one that you can really know what it is like. But be thankful for her life...

• xjwms
    xjwms

Thank you Thank you Thank you all so much for your kind words

The best part was she, ... and the other family members allowed me to re connect with them and without any judgement.

If this would have been in JW world, it would be the judge/ments ....what did you do wrong? .... should we really associate with you.

This Friday am is the service.... and the cemetery... our family always has a lunch.

I am glad to have good memories over the last five years

Thank you all again ..... You guys on JWD .......... you are just the best......

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I'm really sorry to hear about your aunt's death. But it's good that you got to develop a close relationship with her -- family is precious.

Hugs,

Nina

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

((((Xjwms))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit