Should you apologize????

by jw 36 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

jw:Do you really think we're that stupid?

Altering the text minimally, and adding a splash of colour, does not make a new document. You're a fraud. It was obvious from the "style" of the writing that it was from the WTS, so it wasn't difficult to track down. Many of us have the WT Library CD, etc., but even without that you left some of the links in, from the WT site that you poached it from.

Many of us here were raised as JWs, and held various positions in the organisation. We have become authorities on the WTS, in an attempt to understand our past. For all your bluster, you really haven't a clue.

I hope that the rose-coloured scales fall from your eyes, so taht you can enjoy the camaderie here, rather than spewing your current batch of venom. No apology particularly required - just enjoy the freedom.

• acadian
    acadian

Hey JW, I want to apologize too, just not sure for what? Anyway, I really want to thank you !!! I was feeling really low today and saw your post and I new if I read it it would bring a smile to my face. And just as I thought, I can't stop laughing. Thanks JW for the smile. You see we all have a purpose in life, and your's I think is to make people laugh. Keep up the good work!!! Acadian

• Jourles
    Jourles

That was funny. As I was reading it I thought to myself, "I swear this writing style is exactly how the WT writers would sound." I was waiting for the ol' ***[insert magazine header info here along with the date]*** but I didn't see it. I don't have the cdrom on this computer, but I knew once I got home I would be able to find out which WT or Awake it was lifted from. Funny that it was stolen from the WT website. I guess Google is useful afterall!

So jw, what is your excuse now?

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I've been feeling down recently.......for no particular reason.........and after reading JW's topic..........................I am NOW so happy.........I could puke with a smile on my face.

A post like this is all I need to know that I have made the right choice and left an opressive organisation that can be called a cult or to lessen it a bit........a highly controlled religious group! I have a problem with calling the borg a religion though.

JW............you really made me piss myself with laughter with this statement you made........

I am a JW so knowledge is in me

What knowledge is in you? The only thing you know is rote memory............the doctrine that has been told to you over and over and over and........well........you get the picture. Knowledge comes from STUDY of facts and relevant information. Not just information that came from Fred Franz or partially from the Judge.

Read my earlier posts and you will see that I'm not so stupid! I've stood before thousands and re-read the outline that was given to me. All I was allowed to do was insert my personality into it............not one single iota of my opinion though!

I still love you though. My mentality has been in the position that your mentality is in at the present. Stick around and really chew...........and then...........digest.......... what is said on this forum. REALLY think about the pain and heartache that has been thrust upon those who post here. Pain that should not eminate from a so-called "true religion"............put upon a child of God..........by a group that claims to be HIS only channel to mankind.

And last........I must add...................WHY ARE YOU HERE? There have been many such as you trying to do your best as an apologist on this and other boards where ex JW's frequent. Your type has no consern or care at all as to what has happened to the members of these forums at the hand of God's so-called "True People"

You are a selfish .......... UnChristian person. I see nothing Christlike in your posts. Perhaps you should start from the beginning..............learn about love..............the love that the Bible really teaches at the hand of Jesus Christ. But I doubt you will because Jesus is not as important as the governing body........right?

Ok........I'm done. My last words are to any and everyone reading this. I have disfellowshipped the governing body.........and as little as I know about real Christianity..........I choose to put Jesus Christ first.

HappyDad

PS.........have a nice life jw.

• jw
    jw
    Knowledge comes from STUDY of facts and relevant information.

EXACTLY my point.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

And our point would be that you need FACTS and RELEVANT information, with which to study. You appear to have supped at a dry well.

Good luck on your journey - wherever it may take you...

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

jw,

You can't remember the rules of English grammar, but you expect us to believe that you rewrote so much of that article verbatim? Give me a break. I cut and pasted half a sentence from your post and put it in quotes in the search bar of the Watchtower Library CD-ROM, only one article came up. Stop the stupid charade, you are embarrassing yourself. This will be my last post to this topic, because to continue with you about the issue would embarrass me.

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit