Who was the first poster that you noticed when you joined JWD?

by JH 104 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

When I joined many years ago, the poster that caught my eye was JJRizo. I saw his name plastered all over the board. Francois was another poster that was very active when I joined.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Naeblis who was funny, but went in a huff.

LDH who was gorgeous, but went in a huff.

Farkel who wrote the best posts, when he could be bothered.

Little Toe, who I recognised from the real world.

Seatleniceguy who was the only one who would ever talk to me.

• Jourles
    Jourles

With the exception of Simon, I can't say there's anyone else I recognize from when I first joined over 6 years ago that is fairly regular today. Hell, even I'm not that regular. I read more than I write. 1800+ posts in 6 years speaks for itself.

• gumby
    gumby
    Francois was another poster that was very active when I joined.

Hey JH....I too well remember Francois. He helped me immensly on the board and in e-mails with many of my questions. JanH and Farkel and Unclebruce were also ones I remember the best. TMS was another. Too many to mention I guess.....but most of them no longer post here........the bastards!

Gumby

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

yellow lab, intoduced me to this site. Then it was you, kls, emu, and brooke that i remember. (not in any order) Oh, and we cant forget barney! (oh yes we can)

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Farkel

JB

Dakota Red

Yerusalym

• daystar
    daystar

Crumpet, billygoat, whyamihere, buttlight, damselfly, littletoe... more or less in that order.

• JH
    JH
    Crumpet, billygoat, whyamihere, buttlight, damselfly, littletoe... more or less in that order.

All the sexy ones, hey Sorry Little toe

• flag
    flag

Lady Lee, Blondie, skyman, greendawn,

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I joined last October, and of the replies to my first post, the ones from AuldSoul, Abaddon and Crumpet reaaly stood out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit