One more rant!!!

by Gill 28 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

Unless you liken it to the prodigal son?

• White Waves
    White Waves

Let their wonderful JDUB family and congregation support their own in need. Isn't that how we were taught it works in the BORG? Let them go there, especially since they blew the other money and expect others to keep bailing them out. Your family certainly does not owe them anything and it is a certainty you would never see that money again. What nerve!! But we hear it time and time again. Shun the exjubs but then have the nerve to ask for $ like it is perfectly acceptable and expected. We had to learn to be responsible for ourselves. So should they or rely on their fellow lemmings.

• vitty
    vitty

I would tell her to go to her "brothers and sisters" for help, cheeky bitch !

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Say you dont have it

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Sorry about your situation,

In JW,s mind they think they are showing you love by shunning you and the harder they shun you the more love they are showing.

Now when they need help they figure in a, twisted way, I showed you this shunning love and it's been hard for me to do, the least you could do is give a little back.

I say give them a taste of their own love.

• parakeet
    parakeet

You could say something like, "You predicted that I would not do well if I became a 'goat.' Well, you're right--I have no work, no future, and NO MONEY. Go to your fellow 'sheep' if you need anything. I'm sure Jehovah has blessed them in abundance."

• Buhdee
    Buhdee

I think I would take the high road and just say no. No reasons, no excuses. They definitely have nerve!

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Tell them if they would just display faith, Jehoopla will provide, hahaha!

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Join the club Gill! My brother hasn't spoken to me for over 3 years now, because I don't measure up to his worship and butt-kissing to mommy WT!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit