What do you do for living?

by averyniceguy 107 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

I compose articles exposing the fallacies, failures, fraudulent practices and unscriptural doctrines of a minuscule cult headquartered in Brooklyn, New York.

• caligirl
    caligirl

I am a full time mom, thanks to my wonderful husband. (Domestic engineer was a cute way to put it.) Domestic goddess maybe better? How about CFO, maid, peace keeper, cook, professional shopper, and many other titles? Plus I handle the book keeping for my husband's business. I think a survey once figured that to pay someone to do all the jobs that a SAHM does would be over $250k a year! Seems to me that we are worth our weight in gold!

I gave up full time work outside the home last year and you know, I thought i would have SO much time to get things done. Turns out I still have a full time job and then some. (Plus, I spend way too much time on this board!) I just gave up the job that deposited money into my bank account every 2 weeks! Personally, I find my role as full time Mom and wife far more rewarding than accounting ever was (most of the time, anyways, lol! There are days when I feel like I am losing my mind!)

• acadian
    acadian

Simi-retired Contractor, my last big job was a supervisor on the "Ritz Carlton" expansion on St Thomas in the USVI. One of the best places I ever worked, the people, food, ladies on the beach, Wow, love those thong bikini's Tese are some pics from my apt. and from the job site, could you ask for more, I don't think so.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Interesting thread...I'm a senior production artist for an advertising agency. I get paid to photoshop burgers and fries together in different combinations to create direct mail pieces that everyone can throw in the trash each day. I also work from home as a transcriptionist for a local college.

Use those pizza coupons, people! Keep me in a job.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I get paid to photoshop burgers and fries together in different combinations to create direct mail pieces that everyone can throw in the trash each day.

So YOU'RE the one who makes the burgers in ads appear twenty times their actual size???

W

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Although I will soon be going to school for Hemp Lover's Job, I'm a full time student and

a "Guest Service Team Leader" at Target. When your cashier get snippety with you and you ask for a manager, its me that comes and apologizes. I also run the cash office, which is a fun responsibility.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Surprised no one said........ "I work at Sofa King!" Our prices are Sofa King Low!

Brooke

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Finally Free: "So YOU'RE the one who makes the burgers in ads appear twenty times their actual size???"

Yup, thaaaat was me. You should see how they look when you zoom in at about 500%. It's like cruising the surface of an alien planet, especially when you get to the cheese and mayonnaise part. Or you find a hair. LOL

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I work with reptiles, clowns and freaks can you guess what I do for a living?

• Mulan
    Mulan

My husband and two of our sons own a drywall company. www.kingsdrywallrepair.net
    I am the bookkeeper. I also market nutritional products on my own website.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit