Metatron: Loss of Elders Confirmed

by zack 25 Replies latest jw friends

• zack
    zack

Yes, indeed. WTS wants only "Company Men." I know. I used to be one of them. I am still in, but guess what? Compassion, caring, ministering--- all the things that I thought I was called to do as a Christian, as a sheperd---- NO ONE really wants those things. Instead they want CONFORMITY. UNQUESTIONING OBEDIENCE. The flock? What is the flock? We want EFFICEINCY!

Reasoning on the Scriptures? That surely is a joke coming from WTS HEadquearters, since NO ONE is ALLOWED to REASON on the Scriptures, only PARROT what the WTS says the Scriptures are.

THE END IS IN SIGHT---- FOR THE WTS.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

All power to you zack. I remember an elder telling mne one day, " ..above all else, be an organization man!" At the time I thought he was the smartest man I knew.

• greendawn
    greendawn

You surely can't expect to find humanity and compassion for the flock in an org that is run like a business, they don't have such a spirit.

So much for the loving shepards appointed by jehovah to lovingly take care of the flock. They only take care of the WTS interests.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Good for you zack, I am glad to see that you are no longer a "company man".

THE END IS IN SIGHT---- FOR THE WTS

I hope you are right!

• uninformed
    uninformed

Yes, indeed. WTS wants only "Company Men." I know. I used to be one of them. I am still in, but guess what? Compassion, caring, ministering--- all the things that I thought I was called to do as a Christian, as a sheperd---- NO ONE really wants those things. Instead they want CONFORMITY. UNQUESTIONING OBEDIENCE. The flock? What is the flock? We want EFFICEINCY!

Reasoning on the Scriptures? That surely is a joke coming from WTS HEadquearters, since NO ONE is ALLOWED to REASON on the Scriptures, only PARROT what the WTS says the Scriptures are.

THE END IS IN SIGHT---- FOR THE WTS.

Great post Zack! You got the point made! Brant

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

When I see some of the good guys who've gone down trying to be real shepherds, and found themselves tossed aside once they'd burned out, and them some of the slumps and genuine jerks who remain elders, I can't help but see that the quality has been droppingh steadily.

I never knew a good elder who wasn't a company man that didn't find it coming back to bite him in the ass at some point.

Now my ex-wife tells me that several of the elders I once worked closely with are suffering serious health problems - diabetes, heart disease and cancer. Dying out in this old system when we were supposed to never grow old and die has got to be rough.

S4

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I never understood what you are saying until my judicial committee. Suddenly I was confronted with friends who had no concern for me and no interest in what I was saying. They refused to answer any questions. The entire process was, "do you believe the WTS is Gods Channel or not?"

• dido
    dido

Greendawn- you hit the nail on the head!

• blondie
    blondie

The CO went through this area and "cleaned house" so to speaking removing several elders with more than 40 years experience. I guess they weren't company men. Although all had been POs, city overseers, regular pioneers, etc., it was "off with their heads." The WTS has been bringing in POs from other states to lead the other elders in the "right direction."

All the ones that were removed were known for being "caring" people showing mercy.

(Matthew 9:13) Go, then, and learn what this means, ‘I want mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came to call, not righteous people, but sinners."

Blondie

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

The society's power is in the:

1) Money they make, and that is gonna run shorter every day

2) the elders, and these are running shorter every day.........

They will loose power by the minute.

Last month they made a person in my congo a MS, when he was removed twice, and still had not changed the personality for which he was removed..... what changed? All the elders they've been loosing in the past 6 months!!! All of the sudden he has been approved by the holy spirit!

There is another brother in a neiboring congo that has been MS for 12 years, and not promoted because his 5 children left the "troof", My estimate is that he will be elder by the end of the year!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit