The cards are stacked in the WTS favor this summer

by Gregor 15 Replies latest jw friends

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

They can jump in the bed and pull the Watchtower blanket over their head and suck on their promises and just like a pacifier they will be soothed for a time, but they will receive no sustenance from it.

hee hee i like that.so true

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

When we used to witness to the rich suburbs and no one interested we used to say they didn't need paradise as they were living in their own fools paradise. Now I realise they were living in reality. I wouldnt live in any other year in all history than now, thi is plainly the most peaceful, most amazing time ever.

• anewme
    anewme

I believe you are right Gregor. And it seems everybody selling anything has learned to use the news to its advantage.

But it doesnt work on those of us who use our reasoning powers and remind ourselves of all the positive things going on in the world today.

The Watchtower has brainwashed millions of people and created a smooth wide groove in their brains to accept and embrace their view of reality and the world.

• blondie
    blondie

If 9-11-2001 didn't do it, nothing this year or last compares in the US. Some frightened inactive/DF'd JWs may have come back for a few months...but they are gone now.

How many times can you cry wolf?

w98 6/1 p. 5 Wait Patiently ***
    THE shepherd who repeatedly cried "Wolf!" when there was no wolf found that his subsequent cry for help went unheeded. Similarly today, many disregard the imminence of Jehovah’s day because they have heard countless warnings that have proved to be false alarms.

1874, 1914, 1915, 1920, 1925, 1940's, 1975, generation of 1914........

Blondie

• acadian
    acadian
    I wouldnt live in any other year in all history than now, thi is plainly the most peaceful, most amazing time ever.

Amazing times we live in yes,... peaceful?

• jstalin
    jstalin
    I don't see what that has to do with the Watchtower or stacked in favor, that is just a fulfillment of Biblical prophesy.

Which prophecy is that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit