Loss of Elders

by metatron 42 Replies latest jw friends

• parlay
    parlay

One congregation here has 4 elders. The PO is relatively new to the area and is a major butt kisser. The

original PO stepped aside due to family issues and moved away. The butt kisser took full advantage of this.

His hypocrisy drove away the only elder on the body that would'nt take his BS. All the rest were yes men.

So now he has total control. Now 2 of his yes men are moving away and there are no MS to replace them.

No elder from any of the other congregations is willing to leave their congregation to serve with the butt kisser.

• parlay
    parlay

I remember my mom conducting the bookstudy for a while back in the 70's.

• The Mayor of Turiwhate
    The Mayor of Turiwhate

How things must have changed! The congregations that I was with 20 - 25 years ago were spilling over with Elders and Ministerial Servants. That was not the end of it, either: - those who weren't Servants or Elders were climbing over each other to get there! There used to be a surfiet of Elders and Servants - plus a huge pool of Wanabees. Now, it seems like the prevailing attitude now is NAFI i.e. "No Ambition, and ##ck All Interest" How sad! (like hell) Jack

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit