Do you love or hate to cook?

by averyniceguy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

I enjoy cookng much more then eating. I can't stand to do the dishes. Dams

• Mulan
    Mulan

I've been cooking since I was about 8, and I loved it then. There are times now, when I really enjoy it, but I mainly like the end result.

I'm a good cook and enjoy trying new recipes. I have battled my weight since I was about 25 so in many ways, I see food as a problem, but I still love to eat.

I must say I like going out to eat better..............usually. There are some bad restaurants, but I like the time off.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    I would love to cook but somehow I have a strange mental block that obstructs me from even putting a few ingredients together to prepare a simple meal. Sometimes I manage to do some simple recipes though, like chicken stew.

ditto greendawn If it won't cook itself in the oven or microwave, I'll rarely eat it. Sometimes I surprise myself and rustle up something that tastes nice!

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Definitely a love / hate relationship! I like to grill alot, so when I can do that I`m happy!

• serendipity
    serendipity

Sometimes I love it, others times I don't. I like to eat out, or call for Chinese delivery.

• delilah
    delilah

I love to cook, especially new recipes...I made Pad Thai, and it was yummy.

• shangri-la
    shangri-la

I love cooking but I am a bit of an experimentalist adding spices and ingredients as I go along. The only problem is that if I like a dish, when I attempt to make it again I can't remember all the ingredients or quantities I put in it previously and it never tastes the same!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I love to cook. I think spices and their interactions is an art form and I love to practice my art!

Sherry

• White Waves
    White Waves

I love to cook but need to do so in my own kitchen. I can't go to someone's home and get anything to work out. The open-concept of my home allows me to watch TV while I cook and not be isolated from the occasional guest. I especially like the TV when I am baking or making a time-consuming meal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit