Does this make me an apostate™?

by under_believer 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Org Orb,

It is SO like you to micro-manage even a simple 'gut' decision .

And then, you make it into a damned commercial:

The act doesn't make you an "apostate" by the way - just a really bad person. (just kidding!) If it makes you feel any better you are welcome to by one of my "Apostate and Proud" t-shirts http://www.cafepress.com/oroborus21jwnet/1373652

-Eduardo

Don't you wish you had the true heart of someone the WT considers an "Apostate" ? Nah, I guess not...
  • katiekitten
    katiekitten

I do think you are over analysing it a bit Orb. Christ, how do you get though the day when even minor decisions have to be intellectualised so much?

I wouldnt hesitate at making an executive decision to relieve society at large from a crap magazine (religious or otherwise). Just saves them time! Especially if I had spent 30 years studying the magazine and KNEW it was crap.

• ballistic
    ballistic

In my minds eye, I see the next big dub urban legend on the horizon, Guilt ridden apostate trashes Watchtower and Awake mags, trash gets tipped into alley, wind blows them into the hands of a passing vagrant, who finds out all his woes were due to a chronic masterbation addiction.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    wind blows them into the hands of a passing vagrant,

LOL!!!

He would be the first Witless for whom becoming a window cleaner would be a genuine elevation of social status.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit