Kissing the Elders Butts

by Dr Jekyll 24 Replies latest social humour

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    "I love you, but I'm just not sure for how long. It's kind of indefinite. A while, maybe."

Sounds like the conditional love mantra of JWs towards perspective publishers.

• atypical
    atypical

I'm sorry, I'm busy throwing up.....

• loosie
    loosie
    "I love you, but I'm just not sure for how long. It's kind of indefinite. A while, maybe."

OMG I never took the meaning of the words time indefinite like that. . No wonder I say I love you forever instead of indefinite.

• luna2
    luna2

That indefinite thing is perfect for JW conditional love.

• nelly136
    nelly136

think i'd prefer infinity.

Definitions of indefinite on the Web:

• vague or not clearly defined or stated; "must you be so indefinite?"; "amorphous blots of color having vague and indefinite edges"; "he would not answer so indefinite a proposal"
    • not decided or not known; "were indefinite about their plans"; "plans are indefinite"
      wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

• In mathematics, a definite bilinear form B is one for which
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indefinite
  • if it is none of the above.
    orion.math.uwaterloo.ca/~hwolkowi/mirror.d/glossary/index.php
  • the amount of which is not stated in the Appropriations Act as a specific sum of money, but is determinable only at some future date, such as an appropriation of the receipts from a certain source
    data2.itc.nps.gov/budget2/glossary.htm
  • pronouns. Pronouns substituted for something of unknown quantity or quality.
    www.baylorschool.org/academics/english/studentwork/stover/toolbox/grammar.html
  • Spousal support that has no limit on its duration but is subject to review or variation. Indefinite support does not necessarily mean permanent support, as the amount may be varied over time and the support obligation may even be terminated. Under the Advisory Guidelines, there are two tests for indefinite support: where the length of the marriage is 20 years or longer, or where the rule of 65 applies. (See also rule of 65.)
    www.justice.gc.ca/en/dept/pub/spousal/project/glossary.html
  • What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

• dido
    dido

Great valentine`s card.

• Mary
    Mary

Is this cave where the hide all the pedophiles from Dateline? Actually, this cave does have some of the same qualities as the Organization: dank, dark and depressing.........

• Kaput
    Kaput

Notice the ghoulish face on the left side of the picture? Check out that part of the picture that's under the wording "and a place of". See the profile along with an eye looking at you and a pointy ear to the right of the eye? The loooooonng nose and the mischievous grin? Hey, I'm probably "just seeing things", right?

• geevee
    geevee

hey Kaput, Derek Barefoot would be proud of you.

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit