New York City, May 12 2006. Come celebrate with us!

by twonc 8 Replies latest jw friends

• twonc
    twonc

We are inviting all JWs, x-JWs and all others with faith in our Lords to a very special event in New York City! Please follow this link for more details. www.biblestudy2008.com/latepassover.html

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    I was one of Jehovah's Witnesses for 20 years. This January, while doing research on some biblical dates, I found the research site of the Lord's Witnesses, and started to read some very very interesting things. After very serious consideration, I decided to become baptized as one of the Lord's Witnesses. Or you could say one of the Lords' Witnesses. That is, a witness of Jehovah, and a witness of Jesus. Although I have disassociated myself from the Watchtower, I still consider myself one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

tHAKNKS FOR THE INVITE! LORD'S WITNESSES EH? SOUND INTERESTING.

WELL .... PRAISE THE INTERNET! IN YOUR FACE WTBTS!!! SUCKAS!

• ocelot
    ocelot

When I woke up this morning I thought " if theres one thing the world needs its another whacked-out JW splinter sect" how fantastic...

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

The celebration will be at:

The Edison Hotel in New York City.

228 West 47th (btw. 8th and Broadway) Street New York, NY 10036 Tel: 212-840-5000

It will begin on Friday May 12 2006 after sundown. If you can not make it on this day, please call anyway, because we will continue the celebration for 14 days to accommodate everyone.

Lamb, wine, bread & laughter ? I am so there !

Damn. Wait, I'll be busy the next 14 days...mowing the grass, remodeling & some roofing. Ya' think you could swing thru the Ft.Worth - Dallas area ? We love ApostaFests ! (Apostate Festivals)

Y'all come down now, heah ?

Rabbit

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I hope that it goes very well for you all!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Welcome to the board twonc, and thanks for the invite.

I will have to decline however.

• rebel8
    rebel8

twonc, Please comment on the Lord's Witnesses plan to demolish the WTS headquarters buildings soon. Thanks.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

No thanks. NYC has plenty more to offer.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Hmmmmm, go shopping on 5th Avenue then go have a cappucino in Central Park....or......come celebrate the creation of another looney doomsday religion............

dammit thats a tough decision!!! Ok, I'm in! I will be the Canadian dude wearing the I NY T-shirt!!!! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit