evidently

by Jerry1 13 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Here is an example from the WT library 2001 ed.

1. 3
    Moses evidently wrote the book of Job. But how could he have learned about Job’s testing?
  • Evidently referring to Herod’s craftiness, Jesus in his reply called Herod "that fox."—Lu 13:31-33.
  • Particularly is it noteworthy that we reached 6 back-calls per publisher. Evidently many more are reaching out for the opportunity to conduct a Bible study. What will be the results in April? We all wait anxiously to see!
  • Because the Bible records were evidently made on perishable materials, such as papyrus and vellum, their continued use and the deteriorating effect of weather conditions in much of Israel (different from the extraordinarily dry climate of Egypt) may well explain the absence of extant original copies today. Yet, because it is Jehovah’s inspired Book, the Bible has been carefully copied and preserved in full form until today. (1Pe 1:24, 25) Divine inspiration, by which the Bible historians were able to set down their records, assures the reliability of Bible chronology
    1. Well this is evidently all I intend to say on the matter...

Orangefatcat your biblical scholar

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Evidently the WTS does not have any evidence to prove their point...

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hi Jerry and welcome!!

This is something I observed as well (with a little nudge from my boyfriend...) and here's a thread about it that you might find of interest.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/111049/1.ashx

• Ariel84
    Ariel84

Evidently, the evidence clearly shows it is reasonable to conclude as most scholars would concur that Jersulalem was destroyed in 586 BC not 607 BC

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit