How to Get WT Publications

by Broken Hearted 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jw
    jw

Watchtower and awake mags. are now available on the WTS official website.

• blondie
    blondie

jw, not the current magazines. Some are quite old and not up to date with adjusted information.

http://www.watchtower.org/library/pr/index.htm?article=article_07.htm

How long a time period would these last days prove to be? Jesus said regarding the era that would experience the "beginning of pangs of distress" from 1914 onward: "This generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur." ( Matthew 24:8 , 34-36 ) Thus, all the features of the last days must take place within the lifetime of one generation, the generation of 1914. So some people who were alive in 1914 will still be alive when this system comes to its end. That generation of people is now very advanced in years, indicating that there is not much time left before God brings this present system of things to an end.
    Blondie
  • enlightenedcynic
    enlightenedcynic

If you are ever in NYC, stop by the bethel facility(if you can stomach it), ask for directions to the 25 Columbia Heights building(were you can also get a tour if your not to busy), and there......off to the right after you enter the lobby, is the literature room where you can load up on all the publications your heart desires. Just remember, you don't have to donate anything . Only "what your heart impels you to contribute".

ec

• Broken Hearted
    Broken Hearted

Wanted to thank everyone for thier help. Was busy for a while and then read the post but never responded, kept meaning to but also kept forgetting until today. I have looked into ebay and yes expensive, for some, I guess I will just read what you guys are posting here. Much cheaper.

lawrence,

Why would he be hooking up with you - "of the world"
    I keep asking the him the same question. I know one reason, it is because and am fresh and different than what he is use to, ( just an assumption from the reading i have been doing on this site and others.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit