greetings from another newbie

by lost_sheep 38 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

i keep meaning to say hi...sorry for taking so long.

welcome to jwd!

• ferret
    ferret

WELCOME Lost_Sheep enjoy all your friends here.

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

Thats really good to hear that your mind is open to really evaluating everything thats your life has been built around. Its all to easy to ignore those impulses when we fear what we might loose or who we'll upset (ourselves included) but only by a serious and frank look at our lives can we move forward and be truely happy.

Welcome to you and wish you a good (ultimately) journey.

CS 101

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings lost_sheep

Welcome! I hope this board will help you find your way.

Dismembered

• Mystery
    Mystery

Welcome Lost Sheep. Just take one moment at a time.

• unique1
    unique1

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!

• lost_sheep
    lost_sheep

Thanks again to all for the wonderful welcome! Some of your comments have brought tears to my eyes. It's so relieving to finally be a part of this fold.

found_sheep :-)

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Welcome, ((((lost_sheep))))!

Fair warning, we aren't love bombing you because we like you; we don't even know you yet. We know where you've been and we know what that's like, we're love bombing you 'cause you need a hug.

As you discover the real you that has been lurking some time under layers of the dogmatic crap you've been feeding on, you will find that some people like you and some don't. Sometime shortly after that, it will dawn on you that is the situation in most every aspect of your life or decision making...it's the natural way of things. You will become much more comfortable with yourself as you go.

Please don't confuse disagreement with a lack of acceptance, that is the feeling engendered among JWs, but that is not the reality.

I look forward to your posts, as often as you are able.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Saru
    Saru

Welcome! I've been "lurking" for 3 years & have finally got the "hanging down things" to post myself! Soon your name will probably need to change to found sheep or something like that. You have come to the right place for unconditional support & friendship. I know this because of reading alot of stories & posts here. It's a blessing that it exists.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit