greetings from another newbie

by lost_sheep 38 Replies latest jw friends

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Welcome. Regardless of if you post a lot of never again, this forum is a nice fall back to have around on a regular basis (that is when Tron is making sure it is up and running ).

• lost_sheep
    lost_sheep

Just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome. It is so liberating to finally be talking to all of you! lol. I've been reading so much of this forum, you already feel like friends. Confession, i saved the organization essay & will try to make time to read it tonight. I had been looking for something like that. Thanks a lot! Thanks again... i'll talk to all of you again soon. By the way, if any other lurkers are wanting to join but are worried about privacy, contact me at lost_sheep(at)a n o n y m o u s.to. (just trying to foil the spam bots, take out the spaces & substitute the @ sign, of course)I've discovered some good methods of staying anonymous. lost_sheep

• lost_sheep
    lost_sheep

Forgive my noobness. That last post wasn't meant to be smooshed all together. Trying out some html formatting this time.

Hmm... I wonder

if this post

will be

better?

• wifey
    wifey

Welcome Lost Sheep.

I know you will find a lot of great infomation on here and alot of love and support on your journey.

Hubby and I found great confort coming here.

The folks on here are wonderful!!!

Wifey

• JAVA
    JAVA

Welcome to the forum lost_sheep, and to the world of honest discussion. Since you’ve been lurking for a little while, you already know more about the Society than most lifetime JWs. It’s good to have you here, and I look forward to your thoughts on some of the many topics we kick around.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Welcome! Boy, does your post sound familiar. That was me 10 years ago. Now I not nly openly post, I even have my photo here.
    Welcome to a daring and eventful journey. The intellectual freedom is wonderful.
    S4

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

welcome! it's definately a great relief being on here. In my case - I have no friends that i can talk to like this on the this side of the matrix. It bites living on this side.

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Lost Sheep!

Hopefully you won't find yourself lost much longer.

Tammy

• Kero-kero
    Kero-kero

Welcome to the forum lost_sheep

I am sure you will enjoy this site and find everyone here understanding and supportive.

• flag
    flag

Welcome!!!

I'm a newie also, and I know exactly how you feel now.

I stopped attending meetings about 5 months ago and believe me I still have nightmares, I delete all my computer activity and I don't really know why do i do that? My husband and kids support me in my decision, but I think it takes time to really feel free.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit