A little background has to why I left 'The Truth'

by Kero-kero 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Kero-kero

What an excellent post! Thanks for sharing that. Welcome to the board!

Dismembered

• jgnat
    jgnat

That is a very cool story. Thanks for sharing.

• Kero-kero
    Kero-kero

Genesis

Jadoo means magic...But it involves such things has putting a curse on somebody with the help of spirits.

But Jadoo could also mean the kind of illusion tricks that David Blaine does....But in the case of my wife's nephew it was the placing a curse on someone with the help of spirits

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

So kero, you were either a Hindu or Sikh before you became a dub. That's some huge cultural jump for someone to make. I've never met anyone that's done that before.

• Mary
    Mary

Good lord!! Your congregation elders sound like they're insane!! Ya, typical JW attitude: we'll ignore the fact that a child was raped, but we'll DF someone for using physical force to defend a child.

• Kero-kero
    Kero-kero

Dr Jekyll

Oooops! sorry...I seem to have done a Watchtower on people here and misled you.

I am English....My wife is Asian, So has such I have picked up the language. So the answer to your question was I Hindu or Sikh before...The answer is no...I was C of E.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hugs to you kero-kero! I hope that time resolves all of your problems and you can start a new happy life with your wife.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Ah ok, so your wife made a big cultural jump

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

BTW WTF is that froggy looking thing? It looks a bit camp

lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit