Dan Brown DID NOT write "The Da Vinci Code"! [ VICTORY FOR CHRISTIANS !!! ]

by danbrownfraud 25 Replies latest social entertainment

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    TO CHECK FOR TRUTH IN ANY MATTER, SAY THE FOLLOWING PRAYER: "FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH: [ INSERT SUBJECT HERE ] I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

Ok then

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH: is danbrownfraud talking a load of crap I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

I got the answer - he said yes.

• merfi
    merfi

Gawd I hate it when there's a zoo break and the Fundy Display is loose.

I need another glass of wine.

~merfi

• juni
    juni

Reading this post and the responses made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• juni
    juni

FORGOT SOMETHING -

HI MERFI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Juni

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

it's a freakin work of fiction!! Geez, get a life! Un twist your knickers!! Dan Brown is laughing his way to the bank because of a freakin work of fiction!!! I think of it more as Raiders of the Lost Ark meets Jesus. Josie

• juni
    juni
    I think of it more as Raiders of the Lost Ark meets Jesus

Josie girl, you took the words right out of my mouth.

• ObservingTexan
    ObservingTexan

NEWS FLASH... it's just a movie made in Hollywood. It isn't reality. It isn't a documentary. This public service announcement is brought to you by Americans for Using Your Brain. Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

• merfi
    merfi

HI MERFI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Juni!!!!!

Crazy week or so around here, but now have some time to catch up here!

XO

~merfi

• gumby
    gumby

I looked up Dan Browns family tree in the great Mormon geneology books of record keeping and found out Dan brown was related to Moses. I guess they all got bullshit in their genes and they just keep passing it on down the line........cept ol' Dan was only jokin and Moses was a habitual story teller and told things as fact.

Gumby

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hey Gum-bastard! Long time no see. How ya doin'?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit