Gamers

by EAGLE-1 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Ghost Recon 3 looks good.Been playing American Conquest Divided Nation lately.Thinking about getting Battle for Middle Earth 2 soon.

Ghost Recon 3 may be a good game for those online players.Let us hope anyway.Tired of Raven Shield.This may be my next online game.

• jojochan
    jojochan

You do Pc? or Xbox 360? MY platform is PS2. Been trying to get into FF online for somtime but have not had the time too. I work too much

But I had gotten into and beat the latest Onimusha game. Very nice. Also bought the new Tomb Raider. And I am pleasantly pleased.

jojochan.

• lost_sheep
    lost_sheep

Nice to see some fellow gamers on here. The latest Elder Scrolls game, Oblivion, has devoured my soul. (in a good way) Lord that game is addictive. I've lost so much sleep over it. Best RPG in recent memory.

I enjoy some FPS games too... i play quite a bit of UT2004. Looking forward to 2007!

Also been playing Shadowgrounds... i was a big Gauntlet fan, & it's essentially a Gauntlet update in a sci-fi setting. Old-school & loads of fun.

Let us know if you get Battle for Middle Earth 2... i was thinking of picking that one up myself. I play pretty much everything, time permitting. Blasted adult responsibilities!

lost_sheep

• jojochan
    jojochan
    Blasted adult responsibilities!

Tell me about it! I wish I had the time to just SIT down and play for about 30 mins at least.

jojochan.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

On PS2 the one I play online is Star Wars BattleFront 2. I am on the verge of finising Prince of Persia: The two Thrones.

• jojochan
    jojochan

I used to play R.E outbreak both files. It WAS addicting. Loved it.

jojochan.

• jojochan
    jojochan

I know you guys go to these sites:

www.gamefaqs.com, and If you cheat www.codebreakers.com.

Enjoy. You'd be suprised at what you might find.

jojochan.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

<----------- nearly finished oblivion here.

I used to play alot of UT2004 but got a bit bored of it.

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

I play on the pc.My kids suggested they would get the new Battle for Middle earth for me as a gift I guess.Still waiting .I know I liked the first one.I want the collectors edition of it.Its like 54 bucks here and hard to find for some reason.I seldom see anything worth buying but I collect rings stuff when I can.I seem to like games about battles etc any period.I would rather play games than watch the crappy stuff on tv any day.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Ghost Recon 3 on XBox 360 IS awesome. Especially if you drop the bank for an HD tv. I've been thinking about picking up Oblivion but, I don't think I have the time to commit to it. Battlefield 2 MC online is hugely addictive.

Have you guys checked out any of the new previews coming out of E3? Splinter Cell Double Agent looks sweet! You can finally control your character through a Halo insertion.......i.e. high altitude parachute drop.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit