Gamers

by EAGLE-1 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• Simon
    Simon

G.R.A.W. is absolutely brilliant.

I have enjoyed all of the Ghost Recon games and the first outing on the XBox 360 is the best yet. Gives a good idea of what the console will be capable of with the proper second gen. games.

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Found out my kids bought the new Ghost Recon.Bet I have to buy my BFME2 game.Dang it.Oh well.They even said "Oh yea we are gonna get it for ya'.I am waitng.Man when I think about all those name brand diapers we used on them.I should have bought the cheap rash causing ones----jk.

Man I can remember us sitting up all night playing the first ghost recon,coms and all.Wish I could count how many times we all said-ROGER THAT.....

• ballistic
    ballistic
    I used to play alot of UT2004 but got a bit bored of it.

I still play the "Funnel" flavour of Unreal Tournament. Yes, it's old (probably the first perfect first person shooter) but it still has a cult following and yes, the servers are still up and running. Someone in an IRC chat once asked me if I was Ballistic the Unreal Tournament player amazingly.

• jojochan
    jojochan

Yeah, just like the servers for Phantasy star Online. Man, I would sit for hours and hunt for weapons and gain exp. ALL WEEKEND LONG.

At least I saved a crapload of real money. I never went out at night.

Does buying gill with real money seem too extreme or is it just me?

jojochan.

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Ok finally bought Battle for M E 2.

Looks good and plays well.I think they've done a good job.What I like is being able to fortify any position.Be ready the a.i. is good and they are fast on the build.Creating your own hero is fun.In this you can get the ring and use it.HEHE.I can be very critical of software but nothing comes to mind as far as problems.

I wish a move would be made to do Robert Jordans stuff in a movie/slash game series.I would not even try with a blank check but I hope someone does it someday.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Still stuck on Unreal Tournament. It was getting quite agressive in there today. I have a feeling due to some things said that some of the guys are getting high on drugs before going in. They're complaining the bigger levels with few players are not good for them getting high, but I prefer the tactical and strategic nature of that combination.

• ballistic
    ballistic

What I don't like is people who suggest you are cheating if you have an amazing win (owning the game). I have suspected people of cheating and I just view it as a challenge.

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

I used to get accused a lot in raven shield but would ignore it.I used headphones and could hear them coming and their direction.Whats weird is the game clan I was in my stats were the worst and the other clan members would laugh when I got accused.They would tell the accuser...go look at his stats f---tard!!!!

I do better at strategic games as opposed to shooters

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit