What is the most stupid thing you ever did?!!!

by Spectrum 31 Replies latest social entertainment

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

apart from being born alive

My sister and me grafitied a bus shelter once and were stupid enough to sign our names at the bottom - dad saw it the next day when he went for the bus to work. I can say its probably one of the very rare occasions when I did actually deserve the beating I got. He also made us go and scrub it off and then grounded us both for a week.

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two

I have I have...but my hubby is the very worse and never learns from being stupid because he will do the same stupid mistake over and over again....How about using a chain saw to cut dead limps off a tree while standing on an unsteady stool. Falling off the stool with the chain saw going full blast. At least he had sense enough to fling the thing just before he hit the ground with it in his hand. He never learns...He did it again this year. Same stool.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Getting involved in jw's posts... Wait that was the stupidest thing I've done today.

When I was aboutnineor so I followed a friend climbing around on a cliff in Nevada. I went and got myself stuck (couldn't go forward, couldn'tgo back)and had to be rescued by guys in harnesses and stuff.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

When I was a kid I was amazed by my moms hard lens contacts. She stopped using them and they just sat dry in their container, so I day I decided I wanted to see what it was like to wear contacts. The one (and only one) I put it stuck to my eye, I could almost hear it soaking up all the liquid from my eye. I ended up having to peel it off of my eye. I never told my mom because I was afraid I would get skinned.

When we were kids we played the passing out game. The one where people cut off the oxygen and you pass out.

We also use to lay in the middle of the road in the small town my grandfather was from to see if cars would stop for us. There were a couple of close calls. Needless to say I got my back side skinned for those antics.

There was a friend whose house backed up to the end of an empty creek. We decided to ollect all the bags of dried leaves waiting to be picked up the garbage and fill the creek. We tried to light the leaves but I think some of them were wet, so we went and got my friend's dad's lighter fluid and sprayed the leaves till it was empty. We set the stuff on fire. The problem was that since the creek was dry, everything else started burning as well and all the neighboring fire trucks had to come out and put the blaze out. Again, got in trouble for that.

Really, I could go on and on. I grew up with all boys, they were always doing something and I helped. The upside is that if I was with them and their parents found out, I never got in trouble because I was the girl. But if my mom was around, YIKES all hell broke loose.

• KW13
    KW13
    Picked up the hairspray instead of the deodorant right after I'd shaved my underarms.

ouch! lol...no more shaving the pits for you eh?

i remember my friends dad said to him "put some aftershave on that cold sore. Needless to say, my friend did and he didn't enjoy the sensations after.

• Fangorn
    Fangorn

Let's see, there was the gravel birthday cake with firecrackers for candles, the can of carbide in the trash can with water in the bottom, the gasoline distilling operation, drilling into the pressurized tank, the dynamite fishing expedition. It's amazing what you can do with less than ten fingers.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Fangorn, you would not happen to be from the northern part of IL would you. Because that sounds a lot like the guys I grew up and what they did. Once, they combined different gases in a garbage bag and it exploded. The one guy lost 40% of his hearing in one ear. The other guy's blue jeans were blown clear off of him and he had gravel imbedded in his skin.

• Fangorn
    Fangorn

No, never spent much time in Illinois, probably a good thing I didn't run in to those guys or we might all be in bits now.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Shoot out the passenger window of my '78 Nova with a pellet gun. Don't ask,.....

That one's right up there,....

LMAO

• target
    target

When my brother's car would not start, he put the tractor behind it, put the tractor in gear and ran around and jumped into the car. The tractor climbed up on the car and tipped over. Boy was he in trouble!

I never did anything to quite match that one.

Target

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit