What is the most stupid thing you ever did?!!!

by Spectrum 31 Replies latest social entertainment

• Dune
    Dune

I was in a parked car, it had manual transmission. I was around 15/16 and i couldnt stop thinking about the gear shift. SO being the genius that i am, i forced the shift out of parking and the car rolled backwards down a hill. I had to physically stop the car with my feet before it could hit some other parked cars. Man did i look like an idiot when they saw what i did :-(.

• Highlander
    Highlander

Hey Dune,

I can relate to that one.

Recently I parked my car at a meter, stepped out of the car, locked it and shut the door. I was in a hurry so by the time I had gotten out, locked it and shut the door

I soon realized I had left the vehicle in neutral and hence the car started rolling backwards. I stuck my bag behind the wheel to prevent it from hitting the car immediately behind

me, then proceeded to unlock the car and put it in park. The best part was that the car I would have hit had I not stopped my car, was occupied,, the driver was laughing at me.

It was great!

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Aw, proph...know the feeling. One of my biggest stupid moves too. I'm sure he felt the same...although we got two great kids out of the deal. Did you make that yourself?

I only wish I could be that creative Luna.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I was naive enough at the age of 18 to borrow my car to some friends without thinking about insurance cover for other drivers or even if they were responsible.

They had an accident but fortunately a minor one and they later told me, cheek in tongue, you should never borrow your car to anyone.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Become a Jehovah's Witness.

What was I thinking?

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

I think it was very stupid for me not to play basketball in High School because my parents will not allow me to play because of bad associations. I was a pretty good basketball player. I will never know if I can play on the college level or on the professional level. Is that a shame?

• jojochan
    jojochan

get married to a psycho ...thank god I escaped with my soul intact.

jojochan.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Locked myself out of the house two days in a row.

Lucky I'm small and fit thru the first floor windows.

Dams

• KW13
    KW13

eeeeeeeeeeeer.

i moved back home lol.

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

Picked up the hairspray instead of the deodorant right after I'd shaved my underarms.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit