"Urgent Information to all current and ex-Jehovah Witnesses!" email???

by pr_capone 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

These people are crazier than pet raccoons.

• Robdar
    Robdar

From the above link:

As stated above, the Watchtower, in an act of total depravity from a spiritual standpoint, and total hypocrisy from a moral standpoint, joined the UN as an NGO, presumably in order to advance their interests overseas. They sidled out of the union, with no apology or repentance, on October 9th 2001, after having been exposed in the national UK Guardian newspaper as hypocrites on October 8th. They naively believed that they could get away with their rank idolatry before God by lying to his flock. They forgot two things. There is a God. There is no escape from his justice. As surely as night follows day, the desolation follows the transgression, and the abomination of Daniel 12, follows the transgression of Daniel 8.
  • Kenneson
    Kenneson

O.K. This must be the nutcase described by the pro-Jehovah's Witness forum. He was banned for predicting the destruction of the administration of Jehovah's Witnesses.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/112871/1.ashx

• Mary
    Mary
    today, have 4 scriptural witnesses (1 Thessalonians 5, 1 Kings 18, Acts 1:20, Jonah 3-4) which instruct me to inform you as a result of our interpretation of these scriptures, that in 40 days time, on 2006Sivan11 (which runs from sundown of June 8 th until sundown of June 9 th 2006), the Watchtower administration complex in Brooklyn will be physically destroyed.

WTF?? Who are these loons? Are they an off-shoot?? I've never heard of them before..........they sound crazier than a march hare in a January blizzard...........

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    haha June 10th is the day I graduate high school!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA

June 10th was my divorce date..........June 9th was my anniversary date...........

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I didn't get this, thankfully. The wts teachings almost make sense compared to this crap. These guys belong in a rubber room.

• Stromboli
    Stromboli

I first read of them at the end of 2001 on the Guardian UK and I can tell you they are nuts.

They made about 100 predictions, that of course failed, and held international meetings advertising on the Inependent or Guardian where 5 attended.

Funny though....

• Undecided
    Undecided

Yep, on June 11 it will have been an invisible event, they will be spiritually devastated and the tower will fall. I just read it in the bible so it must be true.

Ken P.

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous
    These people are crazier than pet raccoons.

Robdar, that is an insult to pet raccoons everywhere!

I am a little concerned that these people are planning to bomb the headquarters. I am against the WT but would hate to see any people hurt. Do you guys think we should warn the police in the area or do you think it is a hoax?

I doubt it's either, lovelylil. These people want to be seen as prophets, not activists. They expect to see some sort of divine judgment executed against the Org.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Robdar, that is an insult to pet raccoons everywhere!

Ingenuous made a valid point.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit