"Urgent Information to all current and ex-Jehovah Witnesses!" email???

by pr_capone 19 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I just recieved this in my email.

http://sighost.org/sigs/jwboom.jpg (copy and paste please as firefox wont let me)

Anyone else get this?

WTF... a virus targeted specifically at us?

Kansas District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Well.. I got a little brave and went ahead and opened the file. It is virus clean.... I checked it with 4 different anti-virus.

Its from the "Lords Witnesses" in the UK. Its 16 pages long so I cant copy and post the whole thing but here is the first bit.

Open Letter to All Jehovah’s Witnesses

The Watchtower Administration will be physically destroyed in 40 days from the date of this letter.

2006Iyyar1 (2006 April 29 th / 30 th )

Dear Brothers,

Here is the Sign of Jonah

The time has come for me to do the sign of Jonah as instructed by the holy spirit. The instruction came not through any direct revelation, but through the symbolic interpretation of Jonah chapters 3 and 4, with help from the helper. The help came through myself and other members of the 4 th true Christian church (TCC4), the Lords’ Witnesses, and through the true bible code. This letter uses ‘you’ to mean the slave of Matthew 24.

Sometime during the reign of Jeroboam, the son of Jehoash, the king of Israel (842-802 BC), Jonah was instructed by God to give this message to the Ninevites…

4 Only 40 days more and Nineveh will be destroyed (Jonah 3).

I, today, have 4 scriptural witnesses (1 Thessalonians 5, 1 Kings 18, Acts 1:20, Jonah 3-4) which instruct me to inform you as a result of our interpretation of these scriptures, that in 40 days time, on 2006Sivan11 (which runs from sundown of June 8 th until sundown of June 9 th 2006), the Watchtower administration complex in Brooklyn will be physically destroyed.

The purpose of this letter is to give you the biblical evidence for applying this warning to the Watchtower at this time. And to show you plainly why you are getting this warning. And to offer you people the opportunity to save yourselves from this coming judgement and destruction, which starts with the house of God (1 Peter 4:17), or as you call it, the Bethel, which means ‘house of God’.

In our understanding, the Watchtower administration is the greater Nineveh of Jonah, today, a spiritual Nineveh, a city of spiritual bloodshed (Nahum 3:1). It is a city that has 120,000 first new covenant (1NC) and second new covenant (2NC) saints, who do not know their left hand from their right, within it (Jonah 4:11). They are sanctified, clean in the spirit, but not water baptised. So they are unclean in the flesh. This makes them all liable for Gehenna unless they are re-water baptised into the LWs. Your efforts to prevent this are nothing short of spiritual genocide. These unclean saints (clean in spirit and unclean in flesh) do not understand that there are two true complimentary Christian churches in each presence. They do not understand this, because you, who know it, having been told about the 2NC and the second true church of this presence 12 years ago, have hidden their salvation status from their eyes since you care more for your power over them than you do for their spiritual lives

Kansas District Overbeer
  • sf
    sf

I'm on my way out the door very soon to resume my exciting apostate field activity.

But here ya go:

• sf
  • stevenyc
    stevenyc

I can see the follow-up letter in 41 days.

"When we said physically destroyed, we meant spiritually".

All been done before.

steve

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Again, just a bunch of KRAP!

Radio Station KRAP

we play all $hit, all the time!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

is this a threat of violence BY these people towards the headquarters? they arent mad bombers or anything are they?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

haha June 10th is the day I graduate high school!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA

• sf
    sf

http://www.cephasministry.com/lords_witnesses.html

The Lord's Witnesses are a new Christian religion and are registered as a non-profit making organisation limited by guarantee. The founder Members are Gordon Ritchie (43) and Tony Moore (54). Ritchie was a mathematics Scholar at Magdalene College Cambridge, where he won the college Mathematics Prize. He graduated with a single first in Mathematics and Natural Sciences. Ritchie and Moore started decoding the bible in early 1992. The Lord's Witnesses began holding public meetings in London on March 21st, 2000. The book the True Bible Code was first published by the Lord's Witnesses in October 2000.

Okay, that's enough out of me for now. I've got doors to knock on.

sKally

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I am a little concerned that these people are planning to bomb the headquarters. I am against the WT but would hate to see any people hurt. Do you guys think we should warn the police in the area or do you think it is a hoax?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit