Creepy JW Music for Kids!

by limbogirl 52 Replies latest jw friends

• limbogirl
    limbogirl

this is truly music that DEBASES!!

gawd...listening to this is even worse than those awful jw parties where someone would bring their guitar and we'd have to sit around singing kingdumb melodies.

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

I think if Brother Alt could form a trio with Brother Ctrl and Brother Del we might get somewhere.

• limbogirl
    limbogirl

MissBehave!! LOL!!! hilarious!!

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

You are a clever one, MissBehave. I am LOLing like mad.

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

Glad I could give you a little chuckle on this happy Friday afternoon.

• KW13
    KW13

seriously though, WHY??!?!?

• limbogirl
    limbogirl

Ok....I've found the antidote.

Check out this tune titled Jehovah's Witness by Ken Boynton.

http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2874926&title=Aural+Pleasure+Cruise&artist=Ken+Boynton

Standing on the porch with a comic book is a Jehovah's Witness...a Jehovah's Witness...

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

...ahhhh, better!

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

KW13, it's for the kids, man. He does it for the kids. Because in today's world there is a lack of spiritually uplifting and theocratic music for the children. And let's face it people, what better way for children to embrace their belief system than by lifting up their voices as they sing along with an untalented and tone deaf musician to some crappy songs he wrote in the car on the way home from the Kingdom Service Meeting that he burned to a CD in his basement.

I bet the friends fight over who gets to be in his Field Service car group. Because there's nothing like working a territory while singing "First Things First". Good times.

(I had to throw up a little in my trashcan while writing that)

• limbogirl
    limbogirl

MissBehave-

YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!

By the way, let this serve as a warning for all...this kind of thread happens when late at night, grappling with a bit of insomnia, one happens to type the word jehovah into the song seach on iTunes.

LimboGirl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit