Creepy JW Music for Kids!

by limbogirl 52 Replies latest jw friends

• limbogirl
    limbogirl

Maybe this has already been posted or you're familiar with it but I just discovered this on iTunes. YES! it's being sold on iTunes. Unbelievable! It's an album of kids songs all about...you guessed it...being a JW...written and performed by a JW named Gary Alt.

The subject matter alone is enough to make you want to barf but get a load of the music and singing talent on this little gem. A couple of the tracks landed in an iMix of the worst music on iTunes.

Here's the link -- I'm providing the Tower Records link because the clips are longer than the ones on iTunes and you get to hear more of the lyrics which will make you either want to laugh or puke -- or maybe both. http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=3201450&from1=QUIA

Check out these tracks: First Things First -- about going out in service every Saturday morning of the year Also, Brooklyn Bound -- about going to Bethel (triple puke on this one) and there's even a song about being on time to the meetings -- I'm Gonna Be On Time.

Also, on the Tower Records link you can read about the mastermind behind this release.

Just had a thought...every year at Christmas we have a gift exchange at work but it has to be a gag gift or a regift or something just really cheesy. This is it folks!! Someone in my office is getting this for Christmas!!

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

I think I'm scarred for life now.

• limbogirl
    limbogirl

Miss Behave --

I hear ya! I woke up this morning feeling a bit queasy -- actually working from home today due to this...first thought is that I ate some bad sushi last night at dinner. But now I believe it's because I listened to this stuff last night before I went to bed.

LimboGirl

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

That guy must be the hit of every Witness picnic or potluck. Me and another ex JW friend at my office have listed to about 7 tracks so far. His bottom lip has been on his desk for about five minutes and he has that deer in the headlights look. I think I should do something for him, but I'm paralyzed with fear right now.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Well, at least he has accurately portrayed the "penmanship" of the average JW on the cover !!! LOL

• limbogirl
    limbogirl

Kid-A -- LOL!!

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Oh the pain!!!!!!!! Are my ears bleeding? That was even worse than Vogon poetry. Did you give a listen to Marching to the New World (or some such thing)? *shudder*

~Merry

• KW13
    KW13

that is SICK. my day was already bad enough lol

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

"Hello? Brother Alt? Yes, this is Brooklyn calling. Please turn around and go home."

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Now I need some Massive Attack to wipe away the film on my brain

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit